By joining NAAE, you join our fight to build a better workplace for the PPQ employee.
How to Join:
1. Download form: SF-1187 Request for Payroll Deduction
2. Fill out the following:
- Social Security number.
- HOME Address – We need your HOME address ONLY. It is against the law for us to send an election ballot to your office. Remember this is our only chance to get your address right for elections and newsletters.
- Agency – USDA APHIS PPQ.
- SECTION A – Put down your branch number, if known, otherwise write the name of your work station. Currently dues are $7.50 per bi-weekly pay period.
- Please do NOT sign authorized signature – that’s for the NAAE National President.
- SECTION B – Sign and date.
3. Give the completed form to any NAAE Officer or mail to the NAAE National President for processing. His or her address is always on the back of the newsletter (as well as all of the rest of your NAAE National officers).
Where to mail:
Mike Randall, President
P.O. Box 31143
Honolulu, HI 96820-1143
Please do not send certified mail or any other method that requires someone present for delivery.
Some folks have tried to send their dues forms directly to Management for processing. This isn’t supposed to result in withheld dues, but sometimes it does. Management is not supposed to process any forms without an authorizing signature from the NAAE National President.
Bad things that happen to unauthorized forms:
1. Management hoards the unauthorized forms for about six months and then sends them back to us unprocessed for “no signature”.
2. Unauthorized forms are never processed, get thrown away, or otherwise “disappear”.
3. Management processes the dues withholding, NAAE never knew you joined, we lose our opportunity to get your home address because we never see the form, and you aren’t able to vote and never get a newsletter.